Hey guys! It’s been a while since I’ve done a tag (let’s just say it’s laziness 😀) but Ivy and I were recently nominated for the Liebster Award by The Girl With Ironwings . If you haven’t seen her blog, definitely check it out! She’s a great writer and her blog is pretty and simplistic (in the best way.) I love how her posts read, almost like thoughts or poetry; they’re beautiful! (fyi-this tag will be done by me, Em, because I haven’t done a tag in so long!!)
(and yes, I know it is not Wednesday or Sunday, but I’m going to be away from internet for two weeks and I wanted to be able to let bloggers know that they’ve been nominated.)
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Optional but highly recommended!)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply put a link to this post on your blog.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it)!
10 facts about Em
- I have medium-long blonde hair, and in the summer it gets light and streaky with highlights. It’s also really thick, which can be good and bad (braids are…interesting)
- I love reading, and I’m a really fast reader. If I’m reading a good book, I can finish it in a day or two, depending on the length. (I read Caraval in one day…and ACOWAR in 3 days (which is like 700 pages 😀) )
- I like music, but I don’t listen to it often enough. Usually I’m busy reading or listening to audiobooks or something, so I only usually listen to the radio.
- I’m a swimmer (but not year round,) and I love the feeling of the water surrounding me (that sounds kind of weird but I know what I mean😀.) I’ve always loved the water, ever since I was little.
- I love m & m s (how do you even spell that??), which is good because of my nickname, em & em (not like the rapper 😬😂)
- I try to be tumblr and artsy but usually I fail, which is okay. At least I’m trying and *crosses fingers* eventually I’ll be better at it.
- I’m currently kind of obsessed with making homemade ice cream, because I got an ice cream maker not too long ago and because summer is a great time for ice cream.
- I love photography too, but I’m not the best at it. I have an instant camera that I got not too long ago but I haven’t taken too many pictures because I like to save the film (I’m stingy that way 😂) because it’s kind of expensive, I love it though.
- I’m a dog person. Cats are okay, but they’re kind of annoying sometimes (sorry cat people!) I love dogs because…I don’t know, maybe because they like me? (I’m not a dog whisperer or anything though…)
- My favorite color is blue and most of the things I have are blue-ish colored (I think? I don’t know, I just realized that now.)
10 facts about Ivy
1) I am kind of obsessed with traveling *cough ~understatement~ cough* I have so much wanderlust and I’ve been to like 3 countries but I definitely plan on someday seeing more of the world.
2) I almost never get sunburnt. I have tan skin year round and I think I’ve only got sunburnt like two or three times?? It’s pretty nice 😊
3) I’m always randomly bursting into stories about my childhood 😂 I was honestly such a weird little kid. . . I mean, aren’t we all. But seriously, I was a very, very, very extra child 😂
4) I am very outdoors-y. Being outside makes me so happy. I feel like I should have been born into *not* the 20th century because most kids my age pretty much live on their phones.
5). . .which is also why I can’t garuntee to text anyone back within 4 hours. My friends get really annoyed with me 😂 lol sorry guys
6) I have a sassy dog, a fat cat, a skinny cat, a cat that is never seen, EVER, and nine chickens. Practically a farm 😂
7) I really like writing (in case you haven’t noticed). Like, writing is actually fun for me. Maybe I’ll share more of my writing in the future? 😉
8) I gave up trying to be tumblr months ago because I am a lazy human and it’s too much work 😂
9) I really want to go onto Amazing Race. Em and I would probably be a pretty good team (she’s logical and all-around smart, I’m creative and sorta a people person, and we’re both runners. LeT’S gO 💪😆)
10) I want to become a writer someday.
Amelie @ Scary Pear- her blog is great. I love all of the bookish posts and images throughout it. If you haven’t seen it already, you should definitely check it out!
Jasmine @ It’s Simply Me, Jasmine-her blog is new, but she’s already gotten lots of followers and hits, and it’s obvious why. Her blog posts are interesting and she has a great writing voice; I also like her post featured images!
Mirra@ A Young Writer’s Dream-She has a really pretty blog. I love how everything ties together well. Her writing is also amazing! (yes, she has over 200 followers, but on wordpress reader it shows 192 so I’m just going to go with it…)
Charis@ Charis Rae-she just went self-hosted, and her blog is beautiful! All of the fonts and images are so perfect 😍 I also like her writing style.
Julia@ Julia’s Journal-her blog is also really pretty. I like all of the helpful posts she has, and the way they’re broken up nicely with images.
While I only chose 5 people, there are so many other great blogs out there that I don’t know about. Do you have any suggestions? Comment below 🙂
This tag was really fun to do! I hope you guys can learn a little about me and have fun discovering new blogs 🙂 As always, if you’re tagged, don’t feel pressured to do it 🙂