First off, I know that June is already like a third of the way over, but there’s still enough time to set and achieve goals…right?
I’ve seen a lot of bloggers do posts on their goals, but I haven’t done it myself…yet. So I thought, why not? I have lots of goals for this month, and it’s proven that if you share your goals, you’re more likely to achieve them.
So… here are my June goals, organized by categories.
(also doesn’t this picture make you want ice cream??!)
Yes, there are only a few weeks left of school, but this time of year it’s really important to stay focused because usually I’m so excited for summer I’m not at focused as I should be 😬
- Get at least 90% on all of my finals- I know I can do this because I’ve gotten pretty good grades on all of my finals before.
- End the year with a 4.0- This is kind of self-explanatory, but I really want to keep my 4.0 for the year 😊
- Get to 100 followers-we’re so close!
- Keep up a Wednesday-Sunday posting schedule (with Ivy)
- Work on planning posts ahead of time more often
- Comment on other bloggers’ posts more often (at least 5 comments a week)
- Read at least 8 books from my summer tbr (you can see that post here.)
- Break 30 seconds on my 50 freestyle (swim 🙂 )
- Read at least 15 books
- Work on training my new puppy!
What are your goals for June? Do you have any ideas for how I can achieve my goals? Let me know in the comments 🙂
p.s. Have you seen our blog button yet? If you haven’t, you can find it on our discover blogs page.