Hi everyone! It’s Ivy and Em with a collab post on our favorite things about autumn.
There are so many things to love about fall: colorful falling leaves, pumpkin patches, reasons to drink too many cups of tea… we could go on and on. And we will, in this post with our favorite seasonal things…we can’t wait to share them with you.
Our 15 fall favorites
- Lazy days-reading and drinking hot tea (or apple cider)
- Fall street festivals- the kinds with lots of food and music
- Pumpkin patches; nothing puts you in the fall spirit better.
- Carving jack-o-lanterns
- Eating seasonal fall food, like pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie…basically pumpkin everything.
- Fall-ing leaves (ha, get it? Remember, we love corny puns.)
Running in the mud…especially at Cross Country meets.Halloween and trick-or-treating, although we’re probably getting too old for that so this is our last year
- Costumes (especially dog ones…)
- Eating homemade caramel apples while binge-watching Modern Family
- Putting up fall decorations, and not taking them down until Thanksgiving
12. Going outside on stormy days
13. Going on hikes and walks in the forest
14. Wearing clunky rain boots (even if it’s not actually raining or muddy, but just because)
15. Taking artsy-fartsy fall pictures
So, what about you? What do you love most about fall? We would love to know! Leave a comment below. Remember to like, share or pin.
« I v y & E m «